The world leading generic pharmaceutical company Actavis, uses the CDM Regulatory Manager in 65 countries.
With CDM Regulatory Manager Actavis is now able to gain a comprehensive global overview of the regulatory registrations for their large portfolio of products.
- Replacing local databases
- Successful launch on Day 1 after patent expiry
- All necessary regulatory information can be viewed centrally
The adaption of the Regulatory Manager module to Actavis’ specific needs has been worked out in cooperation between CDM and Actavis. This process was helped by a combination of the flexibility of Actavis and the technological competence and pharmaceutical know-how of CDM.
The Regulatory Manager:
- Saves time
- Truly improves the process of getting pharmaceutical products ready to be marketed
- Gives important competitive edge with the overview provided by the system.
Actavis (now TEVA Pharmaceuticals) is one of the world’s leading players in the development, manufacture, and sale of first-class generic pharmaceuticals. Founded in 1956, the Company has led an assertive programme of expansion, making more than 25 acquisitions in the past seven years while maintaining strong organic growth.
The Group has approximately 11,000 employees operating in about 40 countries around the globe. Actavis’ headquarters are in Iceland.
Kim Erbo Chrisitiansen
CEO, CDM Flexible
Direct phone +45 70 45 89 74