Get maximum return of your CRM
Is a CRM-solution worth its money? Start by making a realistic evaluation of what results you can expect with CRM. What does your business case say about expected bottom line figures. For example, these typical CRM-contributions:
- Enhanced customer insight
- Automatic campaign execution with greater response
- Improved pipeline management and enhanced forecasting
Next step is typically
- The definition of processes to be incorporated in the CRM-solution
- The requirements specification to the CRM-system
- Selection of CRM-system
- Development of implementation plan with focus on organizing and education
CDM offer an initial workshop to address your goal, return and costs – quantitative as qualitative.
CDM has worked with CRM since 1986 and carried out CRM-systems in some of the biggest companies in Scandinavia. Simultaneous CDM carried out change management programs to make sure the systems are embedded successfully.
CDM Flexible is CDM’s own CRM-system, developed and refined over 20 years. It is especially known for:
- Great user experience and user-friendliness
- Expanded functionality and possibilities for customization
- Comprehensive integration to other it-systems in the organization
CDM Flexible offer e.g.
- Pipeline and forecasting
- Segment analyses
- Monitoring of customer activities
- 360-degree view of every customer
- Filing and reuse of campaign material
- An extra module to effective campaign execution based on segments and channels (sms, e-mail, social media etc.)
The flexibility of CDM’s CRM-system makes it possible to manage processes besides the traditional CRM processes. The system is used for e.g. tender management, price management and asset management.